Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Link












Pictures in order: Taking pictures for grandma's that miss him! The second is a picture of the hickie he gave himself because he was SOO hungry (yeah, I know, surprising). The third picture still makes me giggle because I was trying to take a picture with him and Matt, but instead he kept looking at the camera and posing. Seriously, cheesiest grin ever. We have a little show-off on our hands. In the fourth, that was after his warm relaxing bath after his shots :) I think he kind of looks like a boxer in this picture, ha.

I haven't written for a while, and I have promised to put up pictures because I have been slacking so here is an update on our sweet little man :) Well, actually a BIG little man because he is in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. The only thing that isn't big is his head and that is in the 25th percentile, so he is just a little disproportionate :)

As for us, Matt is leaving for a conference today and won't be back until Sunday. We are going to miss him, and especially knowing that a HUGE ice storm is coming our way and then a snow storm after that :) Needless to say, after I drop him off at the airport I will be going to the store to stock up on the essentials. A week of the temperature not going below 50 degrees, I guess we were due for a terrible week after. We can't get too spoiled here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ruby! He's so cute! Getting big too!

The Chambers said...

OK, so I'm a HUGE blog lover and hope you don't mind me dropping in every once in a while! I know you don't know us, but my husband and I would love to get to know you guys! Your boy is a gem and makes me so jealous! Congratulations! BTW, LOVED your skirt on Sunday...absolutely adored it! :o)

together forever