Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh the Joys of Motherhood!

My sweet little pumpkin has been super fussy this week and I felt so bad because there was nothing I could do to make it better except stand and hold him, and my back can only take so much! I took him to the doctors but they just told me it was a cold and there was nothing wrong. The problem with this is that I knew there was something wrong. This is when I decided to call me sweet friend Kami, who I would like to call my lifesaver. I called my Lifesaver and she gave me all sorts of tips to find out if he is teething, and ways to help him feel better. Resulta happy baby!!! Hooray! Now my heart can stop breaking because he isnt sobbing terrible tears trying to tell me that he is hurting. My poor little man. Moral of the story, Moms are a WAY better resource than doctors, at least so far that has been true.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Ruby you are too cute! I like to just think of today's conversation as paying back a little sunshine that you gave me while you were here. Also, I didn't want to get my bum spanked! ;) Love you girl!

together forever