Monday, March 8, 2010





Academy Awards Girl's Night!

I threw a girl’s night party for the Oscars and it was so much fun! Thank you to all the cute girls who came all dressed up and everything! We were dressed for “The Red Carpet”, and I even had a “red carpet” leading up to the door. I’m sure my neighbors were a little confused why there was nappy red, uneven, fabric leading up to my door! Ha. And I don't know if you can tell, but I put little glass beads in the stems of the glasses to make them different colors :)

And a special thank you to Matt for being our “butler” and getting the t.v. set up J You’re the best butler babe!

1 comment:

Whitings said...

Super fun girls night. Looks like you all had a blast. Way to go Ruby for putting on a fantastic evening. And that is why I miss you so much.

together forever