Saturday, April 24, 2010

Matt's 27



Matt kept talking about how OLD he was and he was only going to be turning 27 so I felt like he needed an "over-the-hill" type party! Hence my funeral dress (and funeral veil that you can't see very well). We had a bunch of our friends come to dinner with us, and it was supposed to be a surprise for Matt, but I was too excited and so we ended up getting there before everyone else :) Matt was surprised, but I was the only one who got to see it!
The old man picture is part of the poster I made him. There were pictures starting with him as a baby and moving up in age. This old man is Matt's picture at 27, since he is so old :)
I had fun planning it and Matt humored me by going along with it :)

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

wow, link looks just like matt's first baby pic on the wall

The Chambers said...

This was fun! thx again for inviting us and the delicious party favor peanuts! YUMMY! ok, so I'm going to tell you something...don't tell anyone. I didn't understand until today why you wanted everyone to wear black. duh andrea. you were going with the whole old funeral "old" theme. Tra' and I were talking about it on the way home from church for some reason. I guess I just didn't really think about it. ha! anyhoots...it was a good time! :o)

Unknown said...

Ruby! This idea was hilarious! I love the giant sign! We miss you guys, and I'm calling you asap... I swear!

together forever