Tuesday, May 18, 2010






Redhawks Gamee

We went to a redhawks game with some friends for family home evening and it was a lot of fun. The game was really short, though, so we had time to visit the OKC bombing memorial. (I dont think thats the official name...). The back wall of the memorial is the actual foundation of the federal building which I thought was really neat and really added to the memorial. The saddest part for me, though, were the cement chairs that were lit with peoples names on them. There was a chair for everyone that died in the bombing (168 people) and then there were smaller chairs for the little kids that died L I just dont understand how people can do that.

All in all we had a really good night with friends, and had yummy nachos (a ball game must J)

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

cute! those games are fun. we've been to a couple and they are always relaxing for me. glad you got to get out and do something! your hair looks cute!

together forever