Monday, May 24, 2010

The New House!!





Well we have gone from a studio apartment, to a one bedroom (not any bigger than the studio), to a two bedroom, and finally...a house! Funny how much you accumulate with a kid, and we only have one. This will be the last place we have to move while Matt is still in school. That is very comforting since I HATE moving. Of course it doesn't help that Matt and I have moved 4 times in our 3 years of marriage.
It is a 3 bedroom so now we have room for guests!...hint hint *:) We are really happy with it, and we will have more pics as I continue to decorate. As of right now I just have the living room finished so that's why there are so many pics of that :) As I decorate I will add more. Or you could just come see it for yourself....(another hint*)

2 comments:

Shelly & Brandon said...

AHH!! A house! I love it! Its so cute! Congrats

LaSchelle said...

How fun for you and Matt! I am so glad you are doing well! Your little guy Link is so cute! I bet you are so glad to have your own place! Yay!

together forever