Saturday, June 26, 2010

LOADS OF FABRIC!!!



So, maybe this isn't exciting to anyone but me, but I am ECSTATIC!!! Someone in our ward was getting rid of a bunch of fabric, so I asked if I could have it (thinking one garbage bag full, maybe) and I get there and she had 6-7 garbage bags FULL of fabric!! All the wonderful things I can do with all this fabric :) Now I just need my friend Shawna to teach me how to read/use a pattern and I can just go CRAZY!!

The only question now is where to put it all?! I guess that is why I have a craft room :) To load with craft supplies, and free ones at that!

I think I will have to think up some fabric crafts for my YW to do because we could have a really good time with this fabric gold! (wow, seriously excited, can you tell?)

2 comments:

jkwareham said...

JEALOUS!!!!!

Diehl Family said...

Wow! That is awsome that she gave you all that fabric. I am so jealous.

together forever