Monday, July 5, 2010

Sushi, Dresses, and Chairs

I have lots to blog about since I haven't done so in a while, so here I go!...

Ok, so in my plot to find a way to store our shoes neatly, I went to Habitat for Humanity. I did not find anything for shoes (we eventually went for hanging shoe storage), BUT I did find this FABULOUS chair :) I am super excited about it! Only 5 dollars to top it all off :)


So, with the help of my dear friend Shawna, I have completed my very first dress! Or, at least one that is wearable :)








So Shawna (pictured above) not only helped me make a dress, but also introduced Matt and me to her FABULOUS sushi! Because it was SOOO good (that we couldn't even get it off our minds!) she offered to show me how to make it :) It was super fun, and very tasty!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

that IS a stinkin' cute chair! And seriously.... love the dress! Way to go!

Abby said...

Wait, you made that dress!? And your making homemade sushi!? Well when I get home looks like you are going to have to pass on your talents! And you look super thin! Miss you tons!

Kilee said...

Looks like you have been busy having fun! Any word on whether you'll be in Utah or not when we are? Oh and you look GREAT by the way. Cannot even tell you ever had a baby. :)

Jan said...

You did a great job with that dress! It is so cute!

together forever