Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Outside Of The House





So we got our very own lawn mower! First one we have ever needed. It's green so of course I love it :) And even though it is used, it works GREAT! So I have decided to show the yard now that it is cut and doesn't look so WT! I also planted my first flower garden EVER, so that is fun too. And my little pink flowers started with only one bloom and now there are five. How exciting :)
The stone path I found while gardening. It was covered by grass and weed so I have started uncovering it. It is quite a project so that is why I only have half of it done.
And when you look at the backyard pics you can see that Walmart is literally our backyard. This is a good and bad thing for us. We can walk through a gap in the fence so we go a lot more than we prob would, but it is a nice stroll when I need to get something, but don't want to load Link up in the car. Even though it is our background, we don't hear the noise from it so that is nice.
And there you have it :) Our very first yard!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

Your path!!! there it is! You have been working hard on it...i know what it looked like to start with! Glad you got a mower. i LOVE to mow. Like it's crazy how much I love it. I have actually thought of starting a summer business, they make bank. glad it's all coming together!

Diehl Family said...

What fun to have your own house and a yard to take care of. I am jealous. Your flowers are pretty and you have done a good job on the yard. Just watch next you will have a garden. Just kiddin. Love the house.

Ken and Jan said...

It looks great! You must have a green thumb!

together forever